Price Custom Flow linear diffusers are specifically designed for the most demanding
architectural and performance applications. These units are constructed of extruded
aluminum for the crisp, clean appearance demanded of a premium linear product. The
Custom Flow series is offered in a wide range of mounting styles and is adaptable to
This series of diffusers is available in two basic air pattern configurations:
horizontal (Adjusta-slot) and vertical (Jet-slot). Custom Flow is available in straight
and curved sections with various mounting arrangements in drywall and T-bar ceiling systems.systems.
Adjusta-slot — Continuous Slot Linear (Horizontal Flow)
The Price AS series linear is primarily designed for ceiling installations requiring
horizontal air patterns. This unit produces a strong, even air pattern parallel to its
face, utilizing the ceiling (Coanda) effect to hold its pattern at a wide range of air flows.
A continuous application would typically be at the perimeter of a zone in which a large air
volume must be introduced as inconspicuously as possible. The design of these units makes them
particularly suitable for open office perimeter zones, main floor entrance foyers and lobbies,
elevator lobbies, conference rooms, mall atriums and theatres.
Jet-slot — Continuous Slot Linear (Vertical Flow)
The JET SLOT diffuser is similar in appearance to the Adjusta-slot but is designed to provide an air
pattern perpendicular to its face (i.e. a strong vertical projection). Typical applications for this
diffuser include projecting conditioned air down a high perimeter window where it is necessary to
reach the floor to prevent stagnant zones, as well as interior zones with unusually high ceilings,
such as auditoriums, entrance foyers, mall atriums, convention centers and theaters. Due to its
unique nozzle-like pattern controllers, this model is also well suited to sidewall applications with
long throw requirements. The adjustable pattern controllers provide for a variable aperture to adjust
performance to specific applications.
Adjusta-slot / Jet-slot is installed with the ceiling suspension system, connecting directly to the
support members to provide a rigid, continuous suspension system.
- Fully-adjustable sliding patter controller.
- Shut-off without adding any blank-off devices (AS only).
- Standard single slot widths 1" (25), 11/2" (38), 2" (51).
- Dual pattern controllers are sectioned every 24" for total adjustment flexibility.
- Available in fully functional curved sections for wall and ceiling applications.
- Various end connections are available, including mitered ends and mitered corners.
- Extruded aluminum construction with steel pattern controllers.
- Unique construction allows job site modifications and trimming by disassembly and reassembly.
- Continuous installations with drywall and suspended acoustical ceiling systems. Various
installation details are shown in this section.
- Variable slot setting for extended throw.
- Fits Price Universal Plenums, (UP/UPL models).