The Price Room Designer is a software tool that designers can use to measure and visualize the comfort of a room. Currently the software supports placing Displacement Ventilation products in
the room. The software takes user inputs of room and load definitions to calculate airflow requirements. The user is then able to satisfy the design requirements by selecting products. The
software calculates comfort using ASHRAE formulae based on local air temperature and local air velocity.
- Load calculations done according to ASHRAE standards (extension of the DV Calc Tool)
- Pick and place displacement products into your room design
- Visual representation of ASHRAE 2004/2010 occupant comfort calculations
- Comparisons to mixing ventilation systems
- Export functionality to easily share files with applications engineers or Price representatives
We invite you to use the links below to download the software and to learn more.
View User's Guide (Also included with Software)