Price Mechanical, a division of Price Industries Limited, is a manufacturer of Commercial and Industrial Customized Gas Fired and Gas Fired/Cooling Equipment located in both Winnipeg, Manitoba and Dundas, Ontario. Currently, we are seeking to fill the following position at our Dundas, Ontario location.
Reporting to the Controller, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for monthly financial reporting and reconciliations, Payroll processing and related journal entries, supervising Accounts Payable, daily cash flows, the flow and accuracy of daily transactions, assisting with inventory quantity and costing accuracy, and various analysis and project work.
- Preparing monthly journal entries, analysis and financial statements.
- Preparing monthly general ledger account reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts and key expenses accounts.
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Ledger, recording of acquisitions/disposals and depreciation calculations and entries.
- Reviewing and posting of journals.
- Budget to actual variance analysis.
- Statistical reporting of key performance indicators.
- Processing payroll and related journal entries and reconciliations.
- Preparing year-end audit working papers and schedules.
- Providing backup information for provincial tax and other audits.
- Mentoring and providing guidance to the Accounts Payable clerk as required, which will include hands-on work from time-to-time.
- 4th level or designated CGA/CMA or equivalent education.
- 3 to 4 years of experience with full month end responsibility in a manufacturing environment. Knowledge with standard costing system is preferred.
- 2 to 3 years of experience with payroll administration.
- Knowledge of Syteline ERP software Version 6 or 8 of equivalent accounting software.
- Detail orientated with an interest in process improvement and in systems.
- Proficient with MS Office, with a strong understanding of Excel.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently while being managed remotely.
Should this opportunity interest you, please submit your resume, including salary expectations, and quoting competition #13-013 to:
Human Resources Advisor
404 Egesz Street
Winnipeg, MB R2R 1X5
Fax: (204) 694-7280