Price Industries Limited, (www.price-hvac.com)
Canada's leading manufacturer and distributor of air distribution products is a dynamic,
progressive and innovative organization looking for individuals to work with and help develop some of
its newest Commercial HVAC product lines. If you thrive on new challenges, pushing yourself to new
heights and working in a team-driven environment you should consider the following job opportunity.
Unisorb Canada Ltd., is Canada’s leading provider of custom, engineered solutions, and equipment for air purification and contaminant control (www.Unisorb.ca). Unisorb is a wholly owned division of Price Industries.
This highly strategic position will be engaged in all areas of the business, and will ultimately be responsible for the overall growth, profitability and success of the operation. The candidate will actively interface with Sales (internal and external), Engineering, Manufacturing and Executive Management to achieve our considerable growth objectives. An immediate priority will be placed on project/order management processes.
- Become the foremost expert in applicable air purification in all aspects including: product, application, and market.
- Work with executive management on the development and execution of company business plans.
- Work with customers and engineers on proper system and product design.
- Support and develop Unisorb’s sales distribution network from both an internal and external standpoint.
- Presentations to customers and clients as well as training programs for sales representatives.
- Coordinate with manufacturing to ensure successful delivery of projects based on timeliness, quality and profitability.
- HVAC background with a degree in mechanical engineering (technical diplomas with exceptional experience considered).
- Specific experience in the design, sale and/or manufacture of relevant air purification products is preferred.
- In depth technical and/or sales experience with similar types of air handling equipment will be considered.
- Strong understanding and familiarity with the design and operation of mechanical systems is required.
- Excellent oral communication skills, and strong decision making abilities.
- The ability to learn quickly, and work well with others.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and strong time management skills.
- General knowledge of sheet metal fabrication is an asset.
- The Product Manager position may be located in Winnipeg, Mb. or Edmonton, Ab.
- Successful candidate must be available to travel as required.
Competition Number: 12-237