Price Duct Covers for displacement
diffusers provide a consistent look from
floor to ceiling. These products continue the
appearance of the diffuser while concealing
the duct work for an architecturally appealing
installation. Duct covers can be supplied in
solid steel or perforated material to match
the diffuser face. When using a perforated
duct cover, the ductwork can be painted
black for a finished look. The duct cover is
available in varying lengths and can be split
into multiple sections to create a symmetric
look with the diffuser. These units are
perfect for top ducted diffusers where
exposed ductwork is not desired, such as
hotel lobbies, office boardrooms, schools,
and restaurants. See specific product for
- Seamless construction.
- Matches corresponding product design.
- Variable height to match look of
diffuser and fit into any room height.
- Duct covers for DF1, DF3, DR90, DR180,
- Ship assembled from factory.
- Use rail-mounting method.
- Available with protective film.
For optional and special finishes see color matrix.
- Face – 21 Gauge steel
- Support Extrusion (where required)
- Finish – B12 White (Standard)
- Solid steel duct cover
- Perforated steel duct cover.
Duct Covers are available for:
- Width, radius/diameter, depth are all based on diffuser.
- Support extrusion (where required) - Aluminum.
For more information on duct covers, please refer to