Price DR90 Series displacement diffusers
are designed to produce a low turbulence
horizontal air supply in a 90o pattern.
Typically installed at the joining of two walls
or in a 90o recess, the DR90 discharges air
evenly across its perforated face. The cool
air then drops to the floor and gently floats
into the occupied zone in a layer 2-5" thick.
This appealing diffuser meshes seamlessly
into any décor, providing a curved detail to
the space. The superior air quality and low
noise levels realized with the DR90 make it
suitable for office space, hotels, convention
centers, schools, or any application where
air quality demands are high.
- Top inlet available for use with duct
- Bottom inlet option for bottom duct connection.
- Field-cut inlet option available.
- Ships with protective film on face and inlet.
For optional and special finishes see color matrix.
- Diffuser Frame and Equalization
Baffle - Aluminium
- Plenum Caps – Rolled Steel
- Perforated Face and Plenum Back – Coated Steel
- Finish – B12 White (Standard)