Price DR180U Series displacement
diffusers produce a low turbulence horizontal
air supply in an 180º pattern. Due to its
shape, the DR180U can accommodate large
inlets and can handle higher flows than a
standard DR180. Typically installed against a
wall or pillar, this unit has a seamless curved
front and makes an appealing addition to
The superior air quality and low noise
levels realized with the DR180U make it
suitable for office spaces, hotels, convention
centers, schools or any application where
air quality demands are high. The DR180U
is constructed of a perforated steel face
and with a solid steel back, top and bottom.
With the option of both top and rear ducted
units, as well as its optional bases or duct
covers, the DR180U can adapt to be part of
any interior design.
- Top inlet available for use with duct covers.
- Bottom and rear inlets also available
- Ships with protective film on face and inlet.
For optional and special finishes see color matrix.
- Diffuser Frame and Equalization
Baffle - Aluminium
- Plenum Caps and Perforated Face
– Rolled Steel
- Plenum Back – Coated Steel
- Finish – B12 White (Standard)