Price DR180 Series displacement
diffusers are designed to produce a low
turbulence horizontal air supply in an 180o
pattern. Typically installed against a wall
or pillar, the DR180 discharges air evenly
across its perforated face. The cool air
then drops to the floor and gently floats
into the occupied zone. This appealing
diffuser meshes seamlessly into any décor,
providing a curved detail to the space. The
superior air quality and low noise levels
realized with the DR180 make it suitable for
office spaces, hotels, convention centers,
schools or any application where air quality
demands are high.
- Optional inlet locations:
- Top inlet available for use with duct covers.
- Bottom and rear inlet locations also available.
- Field-cut inlet option.
- Ships with protective film
on face and inlet.
For optional and special finishes see
- Diffuser Frame and Equalization
Baffle – Aluminum
- Plenum Caps – Rolled Steel
- Perforated Face and Plenum Back – Coated Steel
- Finish – B12 White (Standard)