The Price DF1C Series displacement
diffusers are designed to produce a low
velocity air supply perpendicular to the
diffuser face. The DF1C discharges air evenly
across its perforated face with minimal
turbulence or induction of room air. The cool
supply air flows down to the floor level and
gradually fills the occupied space. Typically
installed at the junction of two walls or in a
90º recess, this appealing diffuser meshes
seamlessly into any décor. The superior
air quality and low noise levels realized
with the DF1C make it suitable for office
space, restaurants, supermarkets, theaters,
hotels, convention centers, schools, or any
application where air quality and occupant
comfort demands are high.
- Top inlet location for exposed ductwork
or with duct cover option.
- Bottom inlet location for hidden
- Field-cut inlet option.
- Ships with protective film
on face and inlet.
For optional and special finishes see
- Diffuser Frame and Equalization
Baffle – Aluminum
- Side, Top and Bottom Panels
– Coated Steel
- Perforated Front Panel – Coated Steel
- Finish – B12 White (Standard)