Price DF1 Series displacement diffusers
are designed to produce a 1 way low
velocity air supply, perpendicular to the
diffuser face. The DF1 discharges air evenly
across its perforated face with minimal
turbulence or induction of room air. The cool
supply air flows down to the floor level and
gradually fills the occupied space. Typically
installed against a wall or pillar, the diffuser
can blend with a variety of surroundings.
The superior air quality and low noise levels
realized with the DF1 make it suitable for
office spaces, restaurants, supermarkets,
theaters, hotels, convention centers, schools
or any application where air quality and
occupant comfort demands are high.
- Optional inlet locations: bottom, top, rear, or from either side.
- Field-cut inlet option.
- Ships with protective film on face and inlet.
For optional and special finishes see color matrix.
- Diffuser Frame and Equalization Baffle – Aluminum
- Side, Top and Bottom Panels – Coated Steel
- Perforated Front Panel – Coated Steel
- Finish – B12 White (Standard)