The PRICE AFSD (Air Flow Sensing Device)
is a flow measuring station combined with
an adjustable damper whereby the air
volume can be adjusted. The SP300 multipoint
sensor ensures accurate pressure
measurement, allowing the balancer to
monitor the velocity pressure in the duct.
The integral manually operated damper
with quarter-lock allows for adjustment
until the desired flow rate is obtained. A
label on the side provides indication of the
air flow for a given velocity pressure. The
AFSD is specifically designed to operate
with displacement ventilation systems to
help balance downstream pressure and
help in supplying optimum flow rate to the
- SP300 multi-point flow sensor designed to maintain control accuracy independent of field installation conditions.
- Gauge taps for flow measurement and balancing.
- Inlet and outlet connection bead offers a
means for secure flex duct connections.
- Housing and Damper – 22 Galvanized Steel
- Air Flow Sensor – Plastic
- Galvanized Steel
- Label provides indication of air flow for a given velocity pressure
- 6” to 16” diameter (150mm to 400mm).