Price DLE Series displacement diffusers
are designed to distribute low velocity air
from a perimeter installation. Supply air
is supplied from either side or from the
bottom of the diffuser, and is discharged into
the room across the extruded bar face of
the DLE. The cool supply air flows down to
the floor and spreads throughout the room
with minimal turbulence. The superior air
quality and low noise levels realized with
the DLE make it suitable for office spaces,
schools, hotels, lobbies, or any perimeter
application where air quality and occupant
comfort demands are high.
Construction/Finish: DLE Plenum
- Architecturally appealing face.
- Heavy duty construction.
- Can be integrated into perimeter LE installation.
- Multiple units may be connected together (Y end condition), or end caps may be used for standalone (Z end condition).
- Optional blank-off section to cover junctions.
- Ships with protective film on face.
- Outer Shell and End Caps – Steel
- Optional Construction – Stainless Steel or Aluminum
- Inner Baffle – Aluminum
- Bars – Heavy Duty Aluminum Bars
- Mandrel Tubes – Aluminum
- 'Pencil-Proof' Core Spacing
For optional and special finishes see color matrix.
- Finish – B12 White (Standard)