Price DFXi displacement diffusers are
designed to supply fresh air directly to
the occupants and equipment within an
industrial or high traffic space. The DFXi
diffuser is constructed with support mullions
on 12" increments and utilizes a corrugated
face for increased rigidity.
The DFXi is suitable for high traffic and
high user areas such as gymnasiums or
any industrial environment where large air
volumes may be required and air quality is
a concern. Due to the strength and rigidity
of this diffuser it is also a good choice for
gymnasiums and other public spaces. The
DFXi is available in 1, 2, 3, or 4 way discharge
- Floor mounted.
- Corrugated face for added rigidity.
- Mullions at every 12" (305 mm) for increased strength.
- Large air volumes.
- Variable height to meet air flow requirements: 12" (305 mm) to 96" (2438mm) in 1" (25 mm) increments.
- Can be used in non-industrial applications such as school gymnasiums.
- Ships with protective film on face and inlet.
For optional and special finishes see color matrix.
- Diffuser Frame and Equalization Baffle – Aluminum
- Side, Top, and Bottom Panels – Steel
- Perforated Panels – Corrugated Steel
- Finish – B12 White (Standard)
- 1, 2, 3, or 4 active sides.
- forklift arm supports.