Price DFGL displacement floor grilles
provide a uniform low velocity flow into a
space, with minimal turbulence or induction
of room air. Best suited for linear perimeter
applications, the DFGL may be installed with
a continuous or segmented look and is
typically used in raised floors, floor cavities,
or on the top of sills. The cool supply air
flows across the floor and gradually fills the
occupied space. The superior air quality and
low noise levels associated with the DFGL
make it suitable for office spaces, places of
worship, galleries, museums, schools, or
any application that demands a comfortable,
- Extruded aluminum frame with reinforcing support bars.
- 1 or 2 way discharge patterns.
- Variety of core styles and fasteners.
- Integrated equalization baffle.
- Ships with protective film on face.
- Pencil proofs models available: examples 25C, 26C, 27C.
- 3 flanged frames available: Type 750, 1000, 1250.
- Fastening options:
- "A" Fastening: countersunk screws (Frames 1000 and 1250).
- "B" Fastening - spring clips.
- "0" Fastening - no holes.
- "H" Fastening - straight holes (Frame 750).
- Multiple core styles available.
- Optional black perforated baffle.
For optional and special finishes please see
- Extruded Frame with Reinforcing
Support Bars – Aluminum
- Extruded Core – Aluminum
- Pressed Core Construction
- Perforated Baffle – Aluminum
- Finish – B12 White (Standard)
- Minimum 12" (300 mm).
- Maximum 72" (1829 mm) per
Multiple section lengths are provided with
alignment splice plates.
- Minimum 6" (150 mm).
- Maximum 12" (305 mm).