Price DFG-F floor diffuser creates a
horizontal displacement flow using fixed
extruded face blades and adjustable
directional rear vanes. A centrifugal DC
fan pulls air from a low (or zero) pressure
plenum according to a control signal.
Designed for use in raised floors or floor
cavities, the DFG-F discharges air to the
space evenly across the face of the grille
with minimal turbulence or induction of
room air. The cool supply air flows across
the floor and gradually fills the occupied
space. The DFG-F comes equipped with
a fan and controller to vary the supply air
flow rate to a space if required. Typically
connected to a BMS , a 0-10 VDC control
signal will modulate the fan, increasing the
amount of air delivered to the space. The
DFG-F provides higher air flow than the DFG
and is suitale for applications such as server
rooms and corridors.
- Grille face: 30-degree deflection pencil
proof, 7/16" (11) blade spacing in 1
or 2 way discharge patterns:
(27C-1W and 27C-2W cores).
- Removable core with core clips.
- Recessed controller and power supply plates.
- Can be connected via daisychains.
- Standard directional vanes to spread air from diffuser face.
- 24 VDC fan and control board.
- "A" Fastening - countersunk screws.
- "B" Fastening – spring clips.
- Ships with protective film on face.
For optional and special finishes please see
- Grille Frames, Core, Supports, and Directional Vanes – Extruded Aluminum
- Plenum – Coated Steel
- Pressed Core Construction
- Equalization Baffle – Aluminum
- Mill Galvanized Plenum
- Finish - B12 White (Standard)