The Price DFG floor diffusers create a
horizontal flow using fixed extruded face
blades and adjustable directional rear vanes.
The DFG can be used anywhere round floor
diffusers are applied, such as raised floors
or floor cavities. The DFG discharges air
to the space evenly across the face of the
grille with minimal turbulence or induction
of room air. The cool supply air flows across
the floor and gradually fills the occupied
space. The superior air quality and low
noise levels realized with the DFG make it
suitable for office spaces, churches, galleries
and museums, schools, or any application
where air quality demands are high.
- Grille face: 30-degree deflection pencil proof, 7/16" blade spacing in 1 or 2 way discharge patterns: (27C-1W and 27C-2W cores).
- Standard directional vanes to spread air from diffuser face.
- Integrated equalization baffle.
- Removable core with core clips.
- Ships with protective film on face.
- Three flanged frames availableP: Type 750, 1000, 1250.
- Fastening options:
- "A" Fastening: countersunk screws (frames 1000 and 1250).
- "B" Fastening - spring clips.
- "0" Fastening - no holes.
- "H" Fastening - straight holes (frame 750).
- 2 Standard core options: 27C-1W, 27C-2W.
For optional and special finishes please see color matrix.
- Grille Frames, Core, Supports, and Directional Vanes – Extruded Aluminum
- Equalization Baffle – Aluminum
- Finish - B12 White (Standard)