DR90H Horizontal Series displacement
diffusers are designed to produce a low
turbulence, low velocity air supply from
a high level supply. Designed for ceiling
installation, the DR90H discharges air
evenly across its perforated face with
minimal induction of room air. The cool
supply air flows down from the ceiling
to the floor level and gradually fills the
space. As a ceiling mounted diffuser, the
DR90H offers the traditional air quality and
comfort benefits of displacement ventilation
while freeing up valuable floor space and
reducing ducting. The DR90H is suitable for
offices, classrooms, changerooms, kitchens,
hallways, or any application with limited
floor space where air quality demands are
- Rail-mounting system with no visible fasteners.
- Factory inlet locations available on top, rear, and sides of unit.
- Optional end connections for linear installations of units.
- Optional field cut inlets.
- Ships with protective film on face and inlet.
For optional and special finishes see color matrix.
- Diffuser Frame and Equalization Baffle – Aluminum
- Plenum Caps – Rolled Steel
- Perforated Face and Plenum Back – Coated Steel
- Finish – B12 White (Standard)