Price DF1L Series displacement diffusers
are designed to produce a 1 way low
velocity air supply from a suspended ceiling
installation. The DF1L discharges air evenly
across the perforated face with minimal
turbulence or induction of room air. The cool
supply air flows from the ceiling down to the
floor level and gradually fills the space. The
DF1L is designed to be installed in a standard
suspended ceiling, freeing up valuable floor
space and reducing ducting. The superior air
quality and low noise levels make the DF1L
suitable for offices, classrooms, theaters,
hotels, or any application where air quality
demands are high and there is limited floor
- Suspended ceiling installation.
- Ships with protective film on face and inlet.
For optional and special finishes see color matrix.
- Equalization Baffle – Aluminum
- Perforated Front Panel and Diffuser Frame – Coated Steel
- Plenum – Coated Steel
- Finish – B12 White (Standard)