Price has, as a primary component of its
underfloor terminal unit line, the FDBU (digital controls) assemblies. These units
are designed to provide cool or heated
air into an occupied space in response to
a control signal. The clean and efficient
design of these fan terminal units results
in a system component that has low noise
generation for quiet operation. A compact
configuration makes this unit easy to install
in today’s raised floor systems.
The underfloor fan terminal can be ordered
with the optional ECM motor, providing an
energy efficient solution with an extended
In addition to the basic volume control
assembly, a complete line of accessories is
offered to meet specific job requirements.
Sound attenuators, multi-outlet attenuators
and heating coils are all available. These are
factory assembled to the basic assembly for
shipment as an integrated unit.
- Capacities ranging from 50 - 1950 cfm in
- Zinc-coated steel housing, mechanically
sealed, leak-resistant construction.
- 22 gauge construction (size 50-20 ga).
- Casing sides are insulated with ½” (13
mm) thick, 1.5 lb min. density fiberglass,
coated to prevent air erosion and meet
requirements of UL 181 and NFPA-90A.
- Top access panel of fan section is easily
removable for field service.
- Motor assembly is mounted on vibration
isolators. Fan and motor assembly
removable as a unit.
- Solid state speed controller for adjusting
fan air flow.
- Units are ETL listed to meet UL1995 and
CSA No. 236.
- Electric Motor, 1 Phase, 60 cycle.
- Compact construction, designed to fit
in conventional 24" spaced raised floor
pedestals with overall height of 10" (unit
size 10, 20, 30 and 50) or 12½" (unit size
- Optional ECM motor, which is supplied is
factory preset with the Price EnersaveTM
operating program, developed to provide
consistent, repeatable fan volume and
- Integral backdraft damper.