The Price UMCB is used to control the FDBU
(fan powered booster unit) or FDCU (series
configuration fan terminal unit), and up to
12 remote terminal dampers. By supplying
the UMCB complete with a Price thermostat,
the UMCB will control the fan operation (on/
off for standard motors, speed modulation
for ECM motors), as well as electric heat
based on the thermostat's signal. A building
automation system (BAS) can also be used
instead of a thermostat as an input for the
UMCB through plug-and-play connections,
as this controller has BACnet capabilities.
This product is used with the C25 cable.
- BACnet network capabilities that allow
the UMCB to be networked through userfriendly
- 19 terminal block connections capable
of output signals such as cooling and
heating control, ECM fan motor control,
fan relay, reheat (binary, analog, and
- On-board ECM motor controller.
- Two thermistor and 1 sensor connections
that can be used for humidity or pressure
- Two RJ12 output jacks sed to convey
powerand control signal to 12 remote
- Two RJ45 jacks for network connection
- Five new Price thermostat options: Room
Sensor, Dial, LCD, LCD with Motion
Sensor, and Wireless Dial.
- 15 standard sequences, plus
- Field wiring to connect plug-and-play
- Comes mounted to terminal unit
as standard, powered by integral