The Price UMC3 with BACnet can control up
to 30 remote terminal devices, such as DBVs,
LFGs, and RFBs, controlling the amount of
air flow that enters each zone based on a
control signal. The UMC3 features native
BACnet connectivity and is therefore able
to be networked to a BAS through easy
plug-and-play connections. The UMC3 also
features damper status lights as well as line
overload indication to assist the installer. |
This product is used with the C25 cable.
- BACnet network capabilities that allow
the UMC3 to be networked to a BAS.
- Five RJ12 output jacks used to convey
power and control signal to 30 DBV, LFG
or RFB remote VAV devices.
- Two RJ45 output jacks used to convey
power and control signal to 12 LFGH
- Plug-and-play connections for easy
- 96 VA Class 2 transformer (120/277 VAC).
- Separate overload indicator LEDs for
each output jack.
- Five new thermostat options: Room
Sensor, Dial, LCD, LCD with Motion
Sensor, and Wireless Dial.
• Mounts in the underfloor plenum.
- Mounts in the underfloor plenum.