The Price PCU with BACnet can control
up to 12 plenum dampers, controlling the
amount of air flow that enters the underfloor
plenum. By reading static pressure sensor
inputs, the PCU can monitor and regulate
the very low static pressure required by
typical underfloor plenums. The PCU can
be wired to multiple Price RPN sensors or
to third-party static pressure sensors. The
outputs can operate Price DGD dampers
or third-party dampers. The PCU features
native BACnet connectivity and is, therefore,
able to be networked to a BAS through easy
- BACnet network capabilities that allow
the PCU to be networked to a BAS.
- Output terminal blocks used to convey
power and control signal to as many as
12 remote plenum dampers.
- Up to three input terminal blocks used to
accept static pressure sensor radings.
- ETL certified with transformer, circuit
board, terminal blocks, and all necessary
hardware for trouble-free installation and
- Field wired dampers allow for variable
length wiring and flexible locations
without adhering to strict cable length
- 96 VA Class 2 transformer.
- Available with thermostat input. for
regulation (Room Sensor, Dial, LCD, LCD
with Motion Sensor).
- Constant pressure regulation or variable
pressure regulation based on room
- Plenum temperature monitoring.