The Price LFGH is a premium quality linear
floor grille with integrated heat, designed
for raised floor applications and ideal for
perimeter ventilation. Extruded aluminum
bars provide crisp styling and exceptional
strength. The LFGH incorporates a heater for
perimeter heating in a compact steel plenum
to enclose all components. Price linear floor
grille with integrated heat can be ordered
in a variety of models to provide constant
volume heating and cooling or VAV heating
and cooling. A selection of 10 core styles,
as well as a number of fastening methods
are available (For core styles see page I73).|
VAV option also includes the following
- Plug-and-play connections to UMC3.
- High quality extruded aluminum bars and
- Integrated hot water or electric heater.
- Printed circuit board for plug-and-play
installation with Price UFAD controllers.
- LBPH style faces with removable cores
and core clips.
- Steel plenum painted black.
- Overall height to allow for cable runs
under unit in 12” floors.
- Printed circuit boards for heater and
- Master - controls heater valve and
- Slave - when connected in series with a
HW valve (no valve supplied).
- Modulating dampers for VAV control.
- 24 VAC floating point actuator and modular
jacks for daisy chain signal control.
- Plenum-rated control cable provided for
simple system connections.
B15, B17, 66, SPL, AC, ALB, AMB, AB, ASPL.
For optional and special finishes, see color matrix..