Price DFG-F floor diffusers create a
horizontal displacement flow using fixed
extruded face blades and adjustable
directional rear vanes. A centrifugal DC
fan pulls air from a low (or zero) pressure
plenum according to a control signal.
Designed for use in raised floors or floor
cavities, the DFG-F discharges air to the
space evenly across the face of the grille
with minimal turbulence or induction of
room air. The cool supply air flows across
the floor and gradually fills the occupied
space. The DFG-F comes equipped with
a fan and controller to vary the supply air
flow rate to a space if required. Typically
connected to a BMS, a 0-10 VDC control
signal will modulate the fan, increasing
the amount of air delivered to the space.
The superior air quality and low noise levels
associated with the DFG-F make it suitable
for office spaces, churches, schools, or any
application that demands a comfortable,
quiet space. The DFG-F is an ideal choice
for use in zero pressure plenums.
- Grille face: 30 degree deflection pencil
proof, 7/16" (11) blade spacing in 1 way
or 2 way discharge patterns: 1 way and 2
- Removable core with core clips.
- Recessed controller and power supply
- Can be connected via daisy chains.
- Standard directional vanes to spread air
from diffuser face.
- 24 VDC fan and control board.
- “A” Fastening – countersunk screws.
- “B” Fastening – spring clips.
For optional ans special finishes, please see
- Grille frames, core, supports, and
directional vanes – extruded aluminum.
- Plenum - coated steel.
- Pressed core construction.
- Equalization baffle – aluminum.
- Mill galvanized plenum.
- Finish - B12, B13, B15, B17, PC12, B25,
66, MILL, SPL, AC, ALB, AMB, ADB, AB,
ASPL, PA, B11.