Blower Coil Horizontal BCH
Price horizontal blower coils are an ultra
low profile solution to a variety of ducted
applications that require flexibility between
the traditional fan coil unit and a central
station air handling unit. With flows ranging
from 600 to 4400 cfm, the units provide
comfort cooling and heating with capacities
between 1.6 and 15 tons and total static
pressures up to 3.5 in. w.g.
Price blower coils are shipped completely
assembled from the factory to reduce
field installation time. Unique standard
features such as bottom access panels and
field reversible coils allow for maximum
flexibility in the field.
|Standard Features Include:
- 18 gauge galvanized steel cabinet.
- Internal insulation - fiberglass 1 in.
[19 mm] thick, minimum 1.5 lb density
which meets the requirements of NFPA
90a and UL181.
- Removable bottom and side access
- 1 in. duct collars with slip & drive
connections on inlet and discharge.
- Sloped galvanized steel drain pan with
3/4 in. male NPT connection, which
meets the requirements of ASHRAE 62-
- 9/16 in. hanger rod 'through-bolt' holes
- 2 in. Filter rack with side and bottom
tool free access panels. MERV 8 filters
|Fan and motor drive assembly
- Forward curved, double width, double
inlet fans, dynamically balanced.
- Fan shaft is mounted in permanently
lubricated concentric lock or pillow
block ball bearings.
- Motors are 1725 rpm, 60hz, single
speed, continuous duty and reversible
- Motors are available in 115, 208-230, 277
volt single phase and 208-230, 460, 600
volt 3 phase.
- Units are belt driven with variable pitch
drive pulleys and adjustable motor
- The blower/motor assembly is
completely isolated from the rest of
the unit using vibration isolators and
internal flex duct.
- AHRI 410 certified.
- Coils have copper tubes with aluminum
fins, manual air vents and 20 gauge galv
- 1 or 2 row heating (pre/reheat), 3,4,6,8
row cooling, up to 10 rows total.
- Coils available in LH and RH
- Coils are field reversible.
Standard units come with the motor leads wired to a J-box..
- Toggle disconnect switch
- Motor fusing
- Magnetic contactors
- 24V transformer.
|Optional Features Include:
- Stainless steel drain pan.
- Hinged tool-free access on side panels.
- Hinged tool-free access on bottom panels.
- MERV 13 filters.
o Closed cell foam
o Foil faced fiberglass rigid board
o Double wall construction
- Secondary drain connection
- Spring hanger brackets
- Mixing box
- Control options
- Electric Heatt