Price under-window units are designed for applications requiring perimeter air distribution supplied from below the floor. Under-window units are custom sized to suit the specific requirements of both new construction and retrofit applications. Volume control options include the reliable Design 75 mechanical regulator or the Price VAV valve with SP300 flow sensor.
Following are some of the features and options available with Price under-window units:
- Choice of pneumatic, electronic or digital
- Unit casing constructed of 22 gauge galvanized
steel, insulated with ½” (13) thick insulation.
- Rectangular outlet collar provided as
- Single duct or dual duct models.
- Bottom or side inlet connections.
- Quick opening access panels for inspection
- 1 – 4-row hot water reheat coils
are internally mounted.
- Internal baffles for sound reduction.
- Special liners and insulation available.
Consult your Price representative
for details and selection assistance.
Under-window units are not AHRI certified.