Price constant volume fan powered terminal units offer several significant advancements beneficial to the building owner, consulting engineer and installing contractor.
Features such as advanced sensor technology, low noise levels, wide product size and flow range, increased hot water coil selection and new innovative options establish Price as an industry leader for terminal units.
Price SP300 Sensor
The Price SP300 velocity pressure sensor is a multipoint center averaging device which provides improved accuracy at low flow conditions. Accurate flow measurement and control is maintained even with poor inlet duct conditions. The sensor is designed and constructed with an aerodynamic profile to reduce noise level and pressure drop. Improved structural integrity prevents damage during installation.
Wide Product Range
Seven model sizes are available for greater selection flexibility. The seven sizes provide a wide air flow range from 100 cfm to 4000 cfm. Each size is designed with an optimized casing footprint. The efficient, compact construction reduces jobsite space requirements.
Coil Selection Flexibility
High capacity hot water coils provide greater selection flexibility. Sizes 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 are available with an oversize 1 row coil in addition to the standard 1 and 2 row offering. The oversized coil can be selected for higher heating capacity applications.
Several innovative options are available with Price constant volume terminals. These include:
- ECM motor technology providing the benefits of reduced energy consumption, factory set fan air volume and longer motor life.
- Bottom access door with quarter-turn cam latch fasteners for quick removal.
- An extensive choice of insulation liner systems. (FF, FB,SM,PM,AFPM).
- Electric coils (EC)
- Discharge attenuator section (DAS)
for reduction of discharge noise
- Inlet attenuator section (IAS) for reduction of radiated noise
- Fresh Air Inlet (FAI) for control and monitoring of outdoor air
- Merv 8 and 13 filter bank for enhanced filtration of recirculated air
- Hanger brackets and spring isolation selection offers flexibility. Standard and oversized coils can be selected.
A Participating Corporation
in the AHRI 880 Certification Program.