displacement diffusers are
in-wall diffusers designed specifically for
use in health care facilities. The diffuser
discharges cool supply air evenly across the
perforated face at low velocity with minimal
turbulence or induction of room air. The air
flows down to the floor level and travels
across the floor where it is carried up by
thermal plumes, delivering air directly to
the breathing zone.
The Puraflo displacement diffuser is
designed to be integrated in the wall or
casework, increasing floor area in the
occupied zone and seamlessly meshing into
the space for architectural appeal.
To facilitate cleaning, the Puraflo is designed
with a standard removable face. Optional
features include tamperproof fasteners
and a steel face. The superior air quality,
thermal comfort and low noise levels of
the Puraflo make it an excellent choice for
patient rooms, hallways, waiting rooms,
exam rooms, nursing stations, and any
health care application where air quality
demands are high.
- Standard removable face
- Flush, in-wall integration
- Diffuser face and frame –
- Equalization baffle – stainless steel
- Plenum – coated steel
- Truss head/machine screws – stainless
Finish B12 (White)
For optional and special finishes see color matrix.
- Perforated front panel and diffuser
frame – coated steel
- Tamperproof fasteners
Product Selection Checklist
Example: Puraflo/24 x 24/18 x 2.5
- Select Diffuser Size based on desired performance characteristics.
- Select Inlet Location and Size.
- Select Options and Accessories if required
- Select Finish.