Price PDAS/PDAR Series perforated
laboratory diffusers are constructed of
aluminum with stainless steel dampers.
For use in most laboratory applications,
its unique design features performance
flexibility, ease of cleaning and an airtight
backpan for ceiling integrity. Ideal for
pharmaceutical labs, cleanrooms and
- Integral pattern controller/damper
assembly on supply and damper
assembly on return is easily removable
for cleaning with extruded aluminum
mounting clips (specially designed
to maintain the airtight seal of the
- Choice of 1, 2, 3 and 4 way patterns with
adjustable curved vanes.
- Stainless steel opposed blade dampers.
- Available in 12 in. x 12 in. (305 x 305) and
24 in. x 24 in. (610 x 610) modules.
- Removable aluminum perforated
face with 3/16 in. (5) diameter holes
staggered 60° on 1/4 in. (6) centers c/w
stainless steel safety chains.
- Aluminum backpan with continuously
- Finish is B12 white powder coat.
Product Selection Checklist
Example: PDAS / 12" x 12" / 24" x 24" / 4
- Select Diffuser Type by model number (PDAS supply or PDAR return).
- Select Inlet Size (L x W).
- Select Diffuser Size based on ceiling module.
- Select Air Flow Pattern (1, 2, 3 or 4 way)