Price PDAS/PDAR Series perforated laboratory diffusers are constructed of aluminum. For use in most laboratory applications, its unique design features performance flexibility, ease of cleaning and an airtight backpan for ceiling integrity. Ideal for pharmaceutical labs, cleanrooms and medical facilities.
- Integral pattern controller on supply is easily removable for cleaning with extruded aluminum mounting clips (specially designed to maintain the airtight seal of the backpan).
- 4 way patterns with adjustable curved vanes.
- Stainless steel opposed blade damper is optional. Damper is easily removable for cleaning.
- Available in 12 in. x 12 in. (305 x 305) and
24 in. x 24 in. (610 x 610) modules.
- Removable aluminum perforated
face with 3/16 in. (5) diameter holes
staggered 60° on 1/4 in. (6) centers c/w
stainless steel safety chains.
- Aluminum backpan with continuously
- Finish is B12 white powder coat.