Price RVDC Series Radial Vane
Diffuser with replaceable high efficiency
filter is unique in design as its radial slots
provide a high induction "vortex" air flow
projecting horizontally from the face of the
diffuser. This resulting air flow provides
rapid mixing of supply air with the room air
and relatively short throws. Large quantities
of air can be introduced while maintaining
uniform temperatures and avoiding drafts
in the occupied space.
A replaceable high efficiency filter
allows the RVDC to provide a supply of clean
filtered air to the space. Rapid mixing of
the clean filtered air in the space reduces
particle contamination, making the RVDC an
excellent choice for cleanrooms requiring
cleanliness levels of Class 1,000 through
- Radial pattern air slots with fixed
- Face of diffuser easily removed for
access to filter.
- Static pressure port to measure filter
- Surface mount or 1" (25) wide gasketed
- Nominal 24" x 24" diffuser face, 10"
round inlet standard.
- Housing factory scanned for leaks.
- Optional steel full flow damper with
remote cable operator.
- Optional insulated housing available.
- Easily replaceable high efficiency filter
with silicone gel seal, which provides
a leakproof seal between the filter and
- Available filter efficiencies:
HE 95% at 0.3 μm
HEPA 99.99% at 0.3 μm
ULPA 99.999% at 0.12 μm
| Product Selection Checklist
Example: RVDC / 1 / HEPA / HB
- Select Diffuser Type RVDC.
- Select Filter Type (HE, HEPA, ULPA).
- Select Volume Control Damper, if desired.
- Select Hanger Brackets (HB), if desired.
- Select Insulated Housing (AFI), if desired.
- Available in aluminum B12 white powder coat (RVDC).