Price AMDC Series louvered face
directional diffusers with replaceable high
efficiency filters provide another solution
for air distribution in today's modern
cleanrooms. They are designed to provide
large volumes of filtered air in a 4 way
horizontal air pattern.
These diffusers provide a very high room
air induction rate, as room air quickly
mixes with the horizontal air pattern. A
replaceable high efficiency filter allows the
AMDC to provide a supply of clean filtered
air to the clean space. Because the diffuser
entrains room air and mixes it with clean
supply, particle contamination is removed
by mixing and "dilution" through low-level
- 4 way louvered face easily removed for
access to the filter.
- Static pressure test port to measure filter pressure drop.
- Suitable for surface mounting or lay-in to 1" gasketed T-bar 24" x 24" and 24" x 48" modules.
- Housing factory scanned for leaks.
- Optional steel full flow damper with remote cable operator.
- Easily replaceable high efficiency filter
with silicone gel seal, which provides
a leakproof seal between the filter and
- Available filter efficiencies:
HE 95% at 0.3 μm
HEPA 99.99% at 0.3 μm
ULPA 99.999% at 0.12 μm
Product Selection Checklist
Example: AMDC / 10" / 24" x 24" / HE
- Select Diffuser Type by model number (AMDC).
- Select Inlet Diameter.
- Select Panel Size for Ceiling Module.
- Select Filter Type (HE, HEPA, ULPA).
- Select Volume Control Damper (VCR8E) if desired.
- Select Hanger Brackets (HB) if desired.
- Select Insulated Housing (AFI) if desired.
- Select Damper Construction if required.
- Standard construction is aluminum
louvered face with an aluminum filter
housing. Diffuser finish is B12 white
- Optional steel damper finished in B12
white powder coat. Stainless steel also