Price FRFDC Series Flush Face Radial
Flow Diffusers with replaceable high
efficiency filters provide a unique method
of air distribution for modern critical
environments. They are designed to provide
large volumes of filtered air with low room
velocities - a situation not always possible
with laminar flow panels.
Stainless Steel Construction
The Price FRFDC combines the best features
of both louvered and laminar flow diffusers.
Its architecturally pleasing ceiling flush
perforated face produces low initial face
velocities, minimizing entrainment of room
air, while its perforated face and internal
louvered baffles distribute large volumes
of air in a semi-cylindrical air pattern. A
replaceable high efficiency filter allows the
FRFDC to "flush" or displace contaminated
air from the area with large volumes of
clean, low velocity air.
- Face of diffuser easily removed for access to the filter.
- Static pressure port to measure filter pressure drop.
- Surface mount or 1" (25) wide gasketed T-bar ceilings.
- Housing factory scanned for leaks.
- Optional steel full flow damper with remote cable operator.
- Easily replaceable high efficiency filter
with silicone gel seal, which provides a
seal between the filter and
- Available filter efficiencies:
HE 95% at 0.3 μm
HEPA 99.99% at 0.3 μm
ULPA 99.999% at 0.12 μm
Product Selection Checklist
Example: AFRFDC / 10” / 24” x 48” / HEPA
- Select Diffuser Type by model number (AFRFDC).
- Select Inlet Diameter.
- Select Panel Size (24"x 48") for ceiling module.
- Select Filter Type (HE, HEPA, ULPA).
- Select Volume Control Damper (VCR8E) if desired (see page E124).
- Select Insulated Housing (AFI) if desired (see page E124).
- Select Damper Construction if required.
- Standard construction is aluminum
perforated face and vanes with a filter
housing of satin coat steel. Border and
perforated face are finished in B12 white
powder coat. Housing is mill finish.
- Optional steel volume control damper
is finished in B12 white powder coat.
Stainless steel also available.