|Standard Features (all FFU types)
FFU-HC Unit Features
- UL900 certified filters.
- Integral fan/motor assembly. Blower wheel is directly driven by PSC thermally protected motor. Blower wheel is encased in an engineered enclosure to optimize capacity and reduce noise.
- 25-30% efficient washable prefilter (MERV4).
- Lined with foam insulation to reduce sound levels.
- Solid state speed control.
- Eyebolts at each plenum corner for support from above.
FFU Room-Side Replaceable Features
- Replaceable HEPA (99.99% efficiency on 0.3 um particles) filter requires access above ceiling.
- Expanded metal mesh screen protects filter media.
- Largest active filter area.
- Filter face is PSL Tested post-assembly.
- Room-side replaceable HEPA filter (minimum 99.99% efficiency on 0.3 μm particles).
- Knife-edge frame for gel filter seal.
- Perforated laminar flow face with easy access ¼ turn fasteners.
- All units factory PAO tested to ensure casing leakage is consistent with the filter.
- Walkable Plenum (up to 250lbs) aluminum FFU.
- Static pressure port.
- 3/8 in. NPT aerosol injection port (optional).
- Washable Pre-Filter (non-ducted units).
Options (FFU and FFU-HC)
- 1/3 HP ECM - energy efficient motor programmed for constant flow.
- ULPA filter (minimum 99.9995% efficiency on 0.12 μm particles) – recommended with ECM motor.
- 115V, 208V, 240V and 277V supply voltages (115, 240, 277 for ECM).
- 10 in. or 12 in. diameter inlet collar for direct connection to conditioned air.
- 8 ft power cord (115V, 277V (non-ducted)).
- Ion bar for neutralizing static charges (optional).
- Washable Pre-Filter (ducted units).
Construction / Finish
Face - HC Units
- 14 gauge mill finish aluminum (optional powder coat finishes available.
- 20 gauge stainless steel (2B polished finish) – RSR units only.
Face - RSR Units
- Aluminum frame w/expanded mesh screen protecting filter media.
- Aluminum perforated face – 16 gauge mill finish aluminum (optional powder coat or anodized finishes available).
- Stainless steel perforated face – 20 gauge stainless steel (#4 brushed finish).
For performance data, please View Performance Data