The Price HDCR is available with integrated Unistrut® (HDCR-IS) to facilitate the delivery of large volumes of laminar air flow through ceilings between structural equipment supports found in catheterization labs and hybrid operating rooms. The ceiling is precisely dimensioned to accommodate medical equipment tracks, lights, access panels, fill-in panels and booms. Unistrut® used to support the equipment tracks is integrated with the HDCR ceiling, which seals the room from the ceiling plenum above.
Price Industries provides a single point of responsibility by providing all diffuser, ceiling and Unistrut® components, while also preparing detailed submittal packages for trouble-free installations. The result is a system meeting all hospital requirements from a single manufacturer.
Features & Options
- Catheterization labs
- Radiology rooms
- Hybrid operating rooms
- Any room with ceiling-mounted equipment tracks that requires
- Custom-engineered system components including ceiling-level Unistrut® rails for mounting equipment
- Integrates equipment, laminar flow diffusers and heavy-duty framing for a sealed ceiling system
- Fill-in panels for access to ceiling plenum
- Laminar flow diffusers, with or without HEPA filters
- Optional finishes available