For environments where corrosion and
contamination of VAV terminal equipment
is a concern. Price LPV/LDV Series air
volume control valves are designed for
environments with laboratory and fume
hood applications in mind. The heavy
gauge corrosion resistant stainless steel
construction of the LPV8000 is well suited
to withstand airborne contaminants,
corrosives, and can be welded in place
without distortion of the unit. A teflon
damper gasket provides a positive seal
that is inert to most chemicals and high
temperatures. The removable stainless
steel multipoint sensor array
cleaning and accurate sensing of average
This highly specialized terminal unit is
available in inlet sizes from 6 in. to 16 in.
with capacities of up to 3000 cfm.
- Duct construction of 20 gauge Type 316
stainless steel with continuously welded
- Damper shaft and sensor constructed of Type 316 stainless steel.
- Damper shaft bearings and damper gasket are teflon.
- Removable 316 stainless steel multipoint sensors.
- Controls mounting bracket is 304 stainless steel.
- Optional NEMA1 controls enclosure available in stainless or galvanized steel.
Laboratory and fumehood exhaust systems
handling highly corrosive chemicals.
Available with a wide variety of Price control
packages, the L(X)V series is a flexible choice
for your most demanding applications. This
unit is also available in pneumatic (LPV
8000) and digital (LDV5000, LDV8000)
control configurations. Contact your
local Price representative for more